SIMUL8 has many keyboard shortcuts that can save you lots of time. Here are some the best and least well known.
- Ctrl+F9 – Start or stop your simulation running.
- Ctrl+F8 – Step your simulation forward one event.
- Ctrl+G – Run the simulation to a specific time.
- Ctrl+L – Open list of all Visual Logic in simulation.
- Ctrl+I – Opens the Information Store
- Ctrl+Shift+Left Mouse Click on a Work Item – Opens a dialog with information about the Work Item.
If you have any other shortcuts you use all the time – comment and let us know and we’ll include them in a future Friday tip.